Popular Posts

Friday, September 12, 2008

Shaking

I can't stop shaking.
I can hear my breath quicken with every inhale and every exhale. My teeth start to rub against eachother, the bottom of my jaw lifts up and clenches against the top.
I can't stop shaking.
My muscles are tightening and my back is beginning to ache. My legs are bruised from ealier in the week, when the shaking began. My elbows quickly hit the top of my thighs as the shaking overwhelms my arms. My skin is tightening, and the skin has begun to dry, flaking into pure white strips.
I can't stop shaking.
My thoughts even begin to shake, confusing themselves with others. The shaking is invading my mind and I can't stop it. What is going on? Why can't I concentrate? Why can't I stop shaking? Was it the bad dream I had last night? Is it the overwhelming exhaustion creeping into my veins? I don't even drink coffee, yet I can feel every ounce of blood runnig through my veins, every ounces bounces back and forth, causing the veins to shake. I can see them, I can see them moving, up and down, back and forth.
I can't stop shaking.
Should I call the doctor? Should I call my husband? Should I call for help?
Oh..maybe I should plug in the space heater...it is pretty damn cold in here! Damn Winter!

No comments: